Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Veterinary bill resources



Oh, I know we have ALL had them. That vet bill that is more than your monthly income. And we all have ways to deal with them.
But just in case, here is a list of organizations that supposedly might help. Now, I say it that way, because when I contacted a few of them, there was no assistance available for either to cost of spaying and neutering almost 30 rescues, nor all of the FIP related expenses that we've encountered over the last 20 months. Hence the need for ebay....
But that's cool...I don't mind and wouldn't have taken them in if I didn't expect to pay for all their needs.
But I'd like to think that some of these might work if you really needed them too.

http://www.littlebigcat.com/index.php?action=library&act=show&item=financialassistanceforpetsveterinarybills


okay... I know that picture is the funniest looking cat you have ever seen....Her name is Gingersnap and she's one of my dachshunds. She is the best dog I have ever had and I love her to death. She is SO bad....she chews, she'll poke you really hard if your ignoring her...she nips...she howls if you leave her home or if she's locked out of the bedroom, or if your ignoring her...basically she IS bad dog 911...but she is so cute and so much fun.She loves to chew her collar off...collars are not designed for doxie necks and they can get them off easily. She loves to clean the cats. She licks all their ends...front and back. Yes, it's true, pet ownership is NOT for the weak....

No comments:

Post a Comment