Tuesday, March 17, 2009

favorite pet supply web sites


These are all web sites I have ordered from and received good products.

California vet supply...good prices...quick shipping...Free shipping on orders over $125.00 and reasonable shipping on orders below that.
my orders have always arrived in a timely manner in good condition. I have never had to return an item, and they carry a good supply of supplements.
They also carry a good deal of fish supplies that are common prescription items for other pets.

http://www.calvetsupply.com/

Joe's pet meds...great prices on flea/tick items. These items are imported though and shipping can be slow, but I usually receive my items in 7-10 days. I have never had a problem with the items, they work fine, and I have never had to return an item. Shipping charges we good last time I ordered, but it's been a while, so I don't know currently how they are.

http://www.joespetmeds.com/

Allivet....great prices on prescriptions. They will fax your vet for the Rx...that's very convient in my book. Free shipping on orders over $99.00, BUT they ship SLOW...if I order a RX today, I won't have it for 7-10 days..so they are good for supplies you need to keep on hand, or you use all the time, but no good if you need a prescription for a sick pet. But rarely can I find better prices on most items I order from them.

http://www.allivet.com/

The picture is of Pixie (she's not an FIP cat) we adopted her from a local shelter event, she'd been traumatized by her previous family and had all sorts of colored magic marker stripes all over her. She'd swat and bite, but doesn't anymore. We've had her about 6 years now. She's a fruit loop, obviously a result of her start in life, but she adores my daughter and as you can see from the picture, beanie babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment