Sunday, March 8, 2009

product review.....

This is my favorite automatic pet feeder. I have a large one and a medium one and they are fabulous for a multipet household. You can set the timer with up to 8 different times for the food to be dispensed. They work great

http://www.autopetfeeder.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=16&cat=Autopetfeeder

well worth the pricey tag they come with.
UNFORTUNATELY....
customer service is lousy and the matching pet water dispenser is a nightmare. The bottles are poorly molded and break easily leading to massive flooding all over the floor of the water. I've had 4 bottle replacements and my waterer is STILL out of service. However, I do see that the web site lists the bottles out of stock, so let's hope they have finally gotten the message and are working on the bottle manufacturing.

The feeder makes little noise, and is not annoying at all unless it is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment