Tuesday, January 6, 2009


I love to take pictures of all my pets, but I admit, I love to take pictures close up of their toes. I don't know why, maybe because they liked them rubbed, or because they are so soft. But I like cat toes. (I'll pass on human ones, though I do like baby feet ...very cute).

Zilla had very cute soft toes. She however was not as fond of you rubbing them as many of my cats are. Sometimes she would make the funniest little "urr" noise. Just letting you know that a nip was eminent should your undesirable behavior continue.

Zilla was VERY fiesty. She was Princess Zilla. I cleared off the bottom cabinet shelf in my bedroom by the bed so she could partake of her daily multiple meals in the cabinet by herself, away from the other "serfs" that would want to eat from the "zilla bowl". She'd sit by the glass cabinet door, and give you "the look" and chicken was to be served immediately.
I of course being a good cat slave, aquested to her demands. I knew in the back of my mind that because of all her health problems, my time with Zilla would never be what I wanted it to be, so we never missed a moment to spoil, love and enjoy this little furry spitfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment