Tuesday, January 6, 2009


FuzZilla. My daughter reminded me tonight that I should explain the name. When Zilla was just about two weeks old, she was quite messy from her bottle and we were cleaning her up with a warm wash cloth. You know, all 6 oz. of her and she was like holding on to a bumble ball (http://www.amazon.com/Cardinal-Laboratories-Bumble-Various-Colors/dp/B0002H3SCI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1231292181&sr=8-1) while cleaning at the same time. One of us remarked she was a little Godzilla, and I said no, she's too cute and fuzzy. So she became FuzZilla which we shortened to Zilla as time went on.
(many of my cats have at least 2 names). As time went on, it was apparent we named her correctly because she could be a handful of all teeth and nails if you were doing something she didn't want done, which was about everything except brushing her and feeding her and loving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment