Monday, September 13, 2010

new hope and false promises

Recently a friend sent me a link to some new "miracles" for treating FIP....these products just like the Feline interferon are being promoted by many of the FIP support groups.

I feel the need to caution those hoping against hope that THIS will be the cure....FIP is a corona virus and they mutate easily and regularly...chances are that cures are not feasable for some time to come, and the very best some of these items may bring is a little more quality time.

Through my use of herbals, I was able to achieve in some of my cats a little more quality time. Not in all of them, and in a few of them I observed the act of stimulating the immune system cause the cat to decline quickly. Now who can really say what is going to work and what is not, I just want to caution pining hopes on another thing offered up the pipeline.

I advise doing your research and do diligence, and at the very least read the current literature on pubmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment