Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fleas...revisited....

well since my dogs brought fleas in from outside, it's been a constant battle....first frontline, then revolution and we have yet to eliminate the problem. I really hate constantly using chemicals on my pets, but alas, I have no choice. I'd prefer to find something that worked however....but I have found less and less the flea products working very well. Last year we tried vectra and I wasn't impressed with it or the price....

recently did find this pamphlet that while it certainly doesn't have the solution (darn dogs), it does provide a little inside as to the products and their toxicity.

we might try program next month....and it's getting cold here at night and I am hoping that helps the outdoor issue. Last year we really didn't have any fleas, we just usually dose everyone once at the beginning of summer, but this year it must be bad all over, as I notice even the hartz (shutter) products are gone off the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment